Monday, March 17, 2008

Tracking inbound links and monitoring Google

We have just seen the Google bot start to crawl around the BView domain for the first time. It's path appears to be this blog and the "find me on" links I have added to the RHS nav. It is debatable whether we should have no cache, no crawls against User profiles but that will emerge over time. From my profile the bot moved to another User's profile and a couple of reviewed businesses. 14 pages picked from the domain as of now.

I have been recommended SEOMoz tools that track inbound links and allow monitoring and impact of off line efforts (press etc.) on the inbound concentration.

I think we'll track the domain using this tool rather than the old skool manual process I used to have to employ back in the day.

No comments: