Monday, March 10, 2008

Mashup Events - Techcrunch coverage

I attended the Mashup event on Widgets in London a couple of weeks ago and then read the reviews of the event. New Media Age managed to cover the panel discussion by focusing on the first silly texted question - not sure I am surprised by this.

Anyway, I was more annoyed by the Techcrunch UK coverage where we, the audience, were accused of not understanding widgets. Most of the people in the audience actually wanted a better discussion on APIs and better ways to open these up as offering even wider scope for widgets.

Still annoys me.

On another note, having had a look on Techcrunch to get the link (and having been emailed it by a friend) I see that Adjug has just received another round of capital. I worked with Satish when he was @ Espotting and it was clear then that he had a bigger plan...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.